- Who is your ideal target audience? Do you have an ideal customer profile?
- How many leads/customers per month are you looking to generate?
- Where are you currently advertising? Google/Facebook/Billboards/TV/Radio?
- What is your total monthly marketing budget?
- When a new customer contacts you and does not convert. What is your strategy for following up?
- Do you have a dashboard that tracks incoming calls? Do you have the ability to listen to recorded calls?
- What is your current monthly budget for online marketing?
- Do you have an idea of the kinds of keywords that you want to rank for?
- Geographically speaking, where would you like to reach target customers?
- What areas in your marketing strategy are you looking to improve?
- Do you have a content marketing plan in place? Is ranking organically important to you?
- SEO: Optimizing your digital assets
- Content Marketing: Compelling content for your digital assets
- SEM: Keyword research, setting up online advertising platform
- Social Media: optimizing assets that you’ll use on Facebook
- Custom Development: Developing extra landing pages that will form your conversion funnel
Track Inbound Leads
Boost Metrix tracks and records all incoming phone calls. With our best in class dashboard, you'll have 24/7 access so that you can track and playback each phone call that's received.
Track Leads with Built-in CRM
Boost Metrix tracks and records all incoming phone calls, but the Boost Metrix dashboard also has a built-in CRM. Our customers can quickly tag each call, attribute revenue values, and take notes in the dashboard. This way, our customers are capable of quickly forecasting daily, weekly, monthly, and annual revenues.
Ready to find out how Boost Metrix can help your organization?
Simply fill out our Demo Request Form and an account manager will reach out to schedule an appointment.